Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The time has come my little friends

( left to right) Cousin Kynsie, Dustin,
Cousin Ryleigh, Emelia, Cole, Will, And Eliza




Well here I sit in what has been my home for the last 7 months. I must say that Texas has been good to me. Thanks to the wonderful people of Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, my little baby girl Emelia seems to clear of her disease, now... only time will tell. We have been able to spend wonderful times with our families here! The summer sun has felt good... as long as there is a pool two feet away to cool off in! Matthew and I have found something important to us... we want our jobs to be something we love and not just something we do to make money.
So here we are... ready to take the steps to make that happen. I have enjoyed being a stay at home mother for the last ten years but would love to feel like I could something more. I have always loved the idea of being a cosmetologist and now I am going to make that idea my reality. At the end of August I will be starting the 10 month program at The School of Designing Arts! Yippy!! I can't hardly wait!!!! While I am in school Matthew will be helping with the kids and deciding what dream he wants to fallow. Whether it be teaching, construction, or something crazy.... he has my support! So it seems the time has come for us to leave Texas. In just four days we make the trek north for our home in Michigan. Wish us luck on our new road to be debt free and doing what we love!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Laura! Good luck. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys to come back! And wish you good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you left texas already??? girl you better send me a message on facebook and tell me whats up!

    ReplyDelete