Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goonies




Have you ever seen the movie Goonies? It is one of my favorites. A little too much cursing to allow my children to watch it but a good movie for when they are a little older. Well anyway... Emma is my little photographer, she is almost 3 and loves cameras and taking pictures. She is really quite good at it and I love to see things the way she does. How do these things tie together? Goonies and Emma's love of photography. Well Emma took a picture of her baby brother Dustin and it reminds me of Goonies. Dustin in this picture looks like the big guy that Chunky meets under the restaurant. You know the guy... the big one that can only say one word at a time. For example...Babyruth. I can just see Dustin in this picture saying Babyruth. His ear all sticking out probably from some sticky food he just ate. (no Dustin does not always look like this) I really dont think that my son looks like a deformed big retard... I just hear that guy when I see this picture. So for me it is a good laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Lil Deuce,
    You are a very fine looking little man. Grandma would love to kiss you and hold you. I miss you precious little boy. Be good to your mommy. You are a handsome boy.
    I love you Deuce.
    Ganny

    ReplyDelete