Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Laughter

I was thinking of all the things I want to put on my blog and what is keeping me held up. Like the granola my mom made that I have a picture of but no recipe. Spinach dip is the same story photo but no recipe from Matt. Thoughts on the baby birds that hatched and grew right outside my kitchen window!(I am saving that one for tomorrow) As I was scrolling though the pictures on my cell phone I came across one that made me laugh. I thought of the importance of laughter. Matthew and I have a game we play and have played for years. We lock each other out of the car and make the other person dance to get in. We do this with our kids also. No matter what is going on rain or even running late to church, we stop to laugh. Many times arguments have fizzled after a booty shaken dance in the Walmart parking lot. This picture made me laugh and while I am embarrassed to share it, it was taken to make my husband laugh. Sometimes when Matt is having a hard day I send him silly messages to make him laugh. So I feel that why should you not have a good laugh and yes even at my expense. Just please know, I don't always look like this!


2 comments: