Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So much time and so little to do. Wait strike that, reverse it.

With it being summer and all five kids being home I feel there is no tome for what I just enjoy doing for the fun of it.(my blog) I have to find some time in there for things other then baseball, cooking, cleaning, running kids here and there, Pampered Chef and loads of fixer-upper jobs that need to be done on the house. Yesterday we were able to take the kids to the library and get us each our own card. I really enjoyed this. I hesitated to get a book though, when I have a book to read my house goes to the side and falls apart. The kids really enjoyed being able to get their own card and book. I wondered why we had waited so long for a free card to a world of adventure, knowledge and just plain fun.
Just now while taking a couple minutes for myself. I was thinking all the kids where in the den watching a Disney movie, only to be informed by Cole that Emelia had gotten a hold of some seasoning and was dumping them on the couch. Not sure how she got on the counter to get them but that is Emelia for you. I believe my only solution to my problem is to get up nice and early and take care of what matters to me before any of the little needy babies are up. So I guess I will try this again tomorrow morning. I am praying Dustin sleeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment