Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Babies

Summer is so busy with all the kids being home. I have not had time to think at all about anything but them. I wanted to take a minute though and welcome into the world my new little niece, Lucy Fitzgerald Weaver. Lucy was born on the 11 of August, she is 20 inches long and weighs 7 pounds 12 ounces. She has wavy brown hair with very full cheeks. This is my brother Dustin's first baby and I congratulate him and his beautiful wife Lauren. I can't wait to meet her and love her! This is the second baby we have had the blessing of joining our family this year. Little Mollie Grace Weaver joined us 3 months ago and was born to my other brother Stuart and his wife Caitlin, she is their first also. I am so excited for my brothers and hope with their new families they can see why I have five of my own children. They are such great blessings! I love my family so much and hope to meet both of these little princesses soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment