Tuesday, May 19, 2009

20 0f My Favorite Things

20 Of My Favorite Things
1. Color Pink always has been but it doesn't agree with my skin color so I like to wear red. My favorite color in the home though, is mustard.
2. Dessert chocolate anything chocolate
3. Smell Yankee Home Sweet Home candle or lavender
4. Flower Rose
5. Animal At this point in my life I don't have extra love to give an animal. My kids take everything I got, but when they are older I would love to have horses and dogs!
6. Month July I feel alive in July!
7. Beverage Sugar sweetened iced tea.
8. Pair of shoes Penny loafers, all though I don't have any right now I would love to find a good pair.
9. Snack Chocolate anything chocolate
10. Song Church hymn is A Child's Prayer other than that anything I can catch my husband singing.(I love his voice)
11. Book I like them all way to much to pick one!
12. Fruit Bananas
13. Hairstyle On me long, on my girls I like it short in the back and longer in the front. I think they look like little fairies or pixies. I love it.

14. Piece of clothing Blue jeans and a classic button down shirt
15. Store to clothes shop in I love Wal-mart.
16. Season Fall
17. Hobby Reading and painting old furniture and making a new treasure.
18. Thing to collect Books and buttons.
19. Movie Harry Potter
20. Restaurant My own kitchen when my husband is the chef!

I really enjoy The Simple Woman Day Book and I got this layout there if you want to do your 20 Favorite Things check it out!

1 comment:

  1. You and I have a lot in common. I love the photos of your girls - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete