Sunday, May 17, 2009

Broccoli Chicken Cassserole

Today is recipe day! Yummy! I love recipes that are easy on the mom and the checkbook. The other night I was low on everything so I made some adjustments to a recipe I found online. I actually changed so much I don't think my recipe was even close to theirs. The kids absolutely loved it, which is a total bonus. William is so hard to please and hates everything I make. It also gave them a full dose of vegetables without them even knowing it! It turned out so good I thought I would share it.

What you need:
3 boiled chicken breast
1 bag of frozen broccoli florets
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 box of stuffing mix
1/2 onion
3 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of butter
seasoning salt and pepper

In a large bowl mix together both cans of soup (undiluted) add the sour cream and one cup of cheese. Next measure out 1 cup of stuffing and set aside the rest add to your soup mixture. Using a food chopper, chop your chicken and broccoli really small, then add to your soup mixture. In a sauce pan saute your onion and garlic minced in the butter. When onion is soft add to the mixture. Add seasoning salt and pepper to taste. Spread out into a 9x13 pan, top with the rest of your cheese and stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment