Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dustin Morgan


Dustin was a complete accident, that I wouldn't give up for all the money in the world. Dustin is my Halloween baby born October 21. Dustin is named after his two uncles (my brothers) Dustin is my older brothers name, and Morgan is my little brother Stuart's middle name. My brothers are wonderful men and I am proud to be their sister and to have a son named after them.
Dustin is still to little to know that much about his personality. I can tell you he is huge! He is my love and my life! I want to sit and squeeze every inch of his fat little self. He has wonderful eyes and eyebrows that he got from his daddy, so they speak to my heart. I can't imagine how empty this family would be without him! I am so thankful for my Heavenly Fathers plan for me, without it I would have never had Dustin!! I love you, Dustin!

Because there is not a lot that I can say about Dustin he gets an extra picture. And why not, he is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment