Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cole Elliot


Growing up all I ever wanted to be was a mommy. When I found out I was having Cole I was so scared. Matthew and I were young but I knew I loved him and I knew he loved me. Things were hard for our families to understand. When Cole came though, everything changed. People loved him so much it was wonderful, and how could you not love him.
Cole was born in a hot July in Kerrville Texas. His first name is the name of a little boy I used to watch when I was younger. I loved it so Cole was named after him. His middle name Elliot is my fathers middle name. I have always loved my Dad deeply and would have given a child his full name but it isn't only my choice.
Cole is a wonderful son! He is finishing the second grade this year with straight A's. He enjoys reading and is currently reading The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Cole is very much like his mom with his passion for books and dancing. Cole loves to dance and tries really hard to have control of his body and its movements. He is like his dad with his love of music and singing. He loves to draw and is very good at it.
Cole understands his role of being a leader very well. You will never hear Cole say a bad word and he is always willing to help out his mommy. Cole treats his sisters with extra love and understands that they are just little girls. When one gets hurt he is always there for a big brotherly hug. Cole's best friend is his little brother Will. They spend every moment together and really enjoy each others company. Don't get me wrong they fight but so do the best of friends sometimes.
Cole holds a special place in my heart, he is my cuddling caring wonderful blue eyed baby. I can remember when it was just the two of us. I held him all the time and kissed his little face all over. He is growing into such a smart beautiful boy. I can't even believe the blessing he is to this family. He is Awesome! I love you, Cole!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment