Tuesday, May 26, 2009

William Robert



Will was a planned baby, but I planned on him being a girl. Will was born on a snowy January day in Kerrville Texas. I wanted to name Will after his great grandfather on his dads side, Wilfred. Wilfred was the only example of a father my husband ever had and he passed away shortly after Matthew and I started dating. I thought that it would mean a lot to my husband. Though I wasn't crazy about the name I thought we would just call him Will. Matthew hated the name though so Will was named William. His middle name Robert is Matthew's middle name. In short, trying to take two names from wonderful men I ended up with a Billy Bob Jones. Thank goodness he likes being called Will or Wally from his daddy.
Will is our clown! He absolutely loves to make people laugh and have a good time. His favorite word to use to crack people up is chicken. I am not sure how Will does it but when we have company he has everyone in stitches. Will enjoys singing, dancing, playing baseball and really wants to learn to play the guitar. Will loves being outside working. He is a mans man! He wants to drive the mower and help in the garden. He is a huge help to his father. Will loves to do these things only if he can take a bath afterwords, he hates being dirty! You never have to remind Will to wash his hands after going potty. Or tell him to clean his face, he wants to be clean and cool all the time. Will already knows that when he is older he wants to be a dentist, he loves going there and thinks it would be a great job.
Will is always willing to share, especially if he thinks it will make you proud of him. He is a great big brother to his sisters and absolutely loves his baby brother. Will enjoys his older brothers company so much that he get very upset if Cole doesn't want to spend time with him.
Will is my strong and tough but soft all at the same time baby boy. He is his fathers shadow. I love him to peaces. I don't know if this family would know how to laugh without Wally around, he is a pure joy to this family! I love you, Will!!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pictures of the kids! I haven't seen them since we came down there for Christmas the other year.

    ReplyDelete